December 5th, 2018
Our annual Christmas dinner, served by the PAS Homecraft Division. Social at 6:00 pm and dinner at 6:30 pm. Our after dinner guest is Chris Leppard of Canning Perennials. Chris and her husband enjoy paddling in the Canadian wilderness.
Chris he will be showing us a slide show; "Canoeing in the Wilderness"
Tickets must be ordered no later than November 22nd, 2018
Our meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month from September to June.
For the summer months there is an excursion and a mystery tour. The meetings are held at
the Paris Fairgrounds, 139 Silver St., Paris. The meetings begin at 7:30 pm with social time
at 7:00 pm and following the meeting.
New members and guests are welcome.
The object of the society is to encourage interest in horticulture by:
- Holding meetings and classes for instruction and discussion on subjects connected with the theory and practice of horticulture and floral design.
- Encouraging the improvements of private and public planting grounds by the planting of trees, shrubs and flowers, and by otherwise promoting outdoor and indoor horticultural activities.
- Holding exhibitions and competitions within a recognized program, achievement awards designed to encourage the superior production of vegetables, fruits, plants, flowers, trees and shrubs throughout the County of Brant.
- Distributing seeds, plants, bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees in ways that will create an interest in horticulture.
- Promoting the circulation of books, periodicals and other publications pertaining to horticulture.
- Providing social activity to encourage membership.
Antler Services: www.antlerservices.com
Connon Nurseries, Waterdown: www.connonnurseries.com
" Just before the death of flower
And just before they are buried in snow
There comes a festival season
When nature is all aglow." Unknown