Our next meeting is Wed. April 7th, 7:30 pm, 2021
This will be a zoom meeting only.
Members will receive an email with the details
on how to join the Zoom meeting.
Be kind, be calm, be safe.
We are looking forward to hearing Allyn Walsh, from Halton Master Gardeners. He will be speaking on "Oh Canada, Our Native Keystone Trees."
Following Allyn's presentation we will hold our elections and the Executive and board will be installed.
The object of the society is to encourage interest in horticulture by:
- Holding meetings and classes for instruction and discussion on subjects connected with the theory and practice of horticulture and floral design.
- Encouraging the improvements of private and public planting grounds by the planting of trees, shrubs and flowers, and by otherwise promoting outdoor and indoor horticultural activities.
- Holding exhibitions and competitions within a recognized program, achievement awards designed to encourage the superior production of vegetables, fruits, plants, flowers, trees and shrubs throughout the County of Brant.
- Distributing seeds, plants, bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees in ways that will create an interest in horticulture.
- Promoting the circulation of books, periodicals and other publications pertaining to horticulture.
- Providing social activity to encourage membership.
Antler Services: www.antlerservices.com
Connon Nurseries, Waterdown: www.connonnurseries.com