Our next meeting is Wed. Feb., 3rd, 7:30 pm, 2021
This will be a zoom meeting only.
Members will receive an email with the details
on how to join the Zoom meeting.
Be kind, be calm, be safe.
SPRING PRUNING: We will view a short (14 minute) video "7 Rules for Pruning Roses, narrated by Jason, from Fraser Valley Rose Farm. Afterwards Doug Hanna and others will answer and discuss spring pruning. Have your questions ready.
CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES: Proposed changes to our constitution will be presented. The proposed changes will be emailed/mailed to members during the last week of January.
The object of the society is to encourage interest in horticulture by:
- Holding meetings and classes for instruction and discussion on subjects connected with the theory and practice of horticulture and floral design.
- Encouraging the improvements of private and public planting grounds by the planting of trees, shrubs and flowers, and by otherwise promoting outdoor and indoor horticultural activities.
- Holding exhibitions and competitions within a recognized program, achievement awards designed to encourage the superior production of vegetables, fruits, plants, flowers, trees and shrubs throughout the County of Brant.
- Distributing seeds, plants, bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees in ways that will create an interest in horticulture.
- Promoting the circulation of books, periodicals and other publications pertaining to horticulture.
- Providing social activity to encourage membership.
Antler Services: www.antlerservices.com
Connon Nurseries, Waterdown: www.connonnurseries.com