Our next meeting is Wed. June 7th, 2023
Social at 7 pm and meeting at 7:30 pm
This will be our annual flower show. Members can enter in 53 different categories, including specimens, arrangements, vegetables, house plants and photography, for judging. While the judging takes place we will welcome speaker Anna Leggatt
Anna will be speaking on "Shade Gardens".
These are the peony entries from previous show.
It is always a beautiful display.
Guests are welcome
The object of the society is to encourage interest in horticulture by:
- Holding meetings and classes for instruction and discussion on subjects connected with the theory and practice of horticulture and floral design.
- Encouraging the improvements of private and public planting grounds by the planting of trees, shrubs and flowers, and by otherwise promoting outdoor and indoor horticultural activities.
- Holding exhibitions and competitions within a recognized program, achievement awards designed to encourage the superior production of vegetables, fruits, plants, flowers, trees and shrubs throughout the County of Brant.
- Distributing seeds, plants, bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees in ways that will create an interest in horticulture.
- Promoting the circulation of books, periodicals and other publications pertaining to horticulture.
- Providing social activity to encourage membership.